Contact the Support Department
Contact our support team and let us help you today!
Interested in learning more about how we can support your business goals? Reach out to us by phone at 877-254-7642 or fill out the form below. We look forward to speaking with you!
Visit the Aliro Customer Support section for technical support,
resources, release information, events and more.
Aliro Group LLC
801 Old Lancaster Road
Bryn Mawr, PA 19010
Frequently Asked Questions
My Password is not working. How do I reset it?
Choose the “forgot password” option at the bottom of the log in screen and enter your registered email address, click on Send Me A Link button.
Enter the email address associated with your Aliro account, and we will send you an email with a link to reset your password.
How do I get the success fees from Aliro?
Aliro pays all the success fees, the bonuses via PayPal. In order to process your payment for the Success Fee you are owed, you need to have your PayPal ID on the platform at https://onaliro.com. We will not be able to process your payment until we have a PayPal ID in your profile.
Log into the platform by using the link above. Add your PayPal address to your profile.
- Click Your Name in the upper right hand corner
- Select Profile from the drop down menu
- Move to the fields “PayPal Email Address (for payments)” and enter the email address that was setup for their PayPal account.
- Press Save Changes.
You can check the anticipated payment date of your payment by checking your Earnings tab on the platform.
The site does not come up correctly. What is wrong?
Please remove all your cookies and restart your browser.
What can I do to Stop, Clear or Delete cookies being installed on my Google Chrome browser?
Open Chrome – Go to ‘Tools Menu’
- Click on ‘Options’
- Click on ‘Under the Hood’
- Under ‘Privacy’ section select “Show Cookies’
- A new window should open called ‘Cookies’ In here you can see all the cookies within your Google Chrome Browser.
- Click on “Remove All” to remove all traces of cookies
If you wish to only remove a certain cookie, simply highlight and click “Remove”