AliroVets is an innovative, military veteran focused, employment and training referral platform, designed to assist the transitioning service members, veterans and/or military spouses find meaningful continuing education programs and job opportunities through the power of the personal referral.
- 140,000 Military Service Members enter the workforce each year
- 90% of Military Veterans seek out Veteran-Ready Employers
- 68% of Employers report that Veterans perform “better than” or “much better than” their civilian peers
- #1 Referred Candidates are the best source of quality hires
The Benefits of Hiring Veterans in your Business
Perform Well Under Pressure
of the US Population holds our military-community in high regard and trust
of Consumers expect US companies to support military causes
of the Military is ethnically diverse
Aliro Platform Military Features
The Aliro platform has unique features that also support military hiring programs. Aliro’s proprietary service offering, Military Advisory Services, helps companies build a best-in-class Military-ready hiring program.
Our Veteran-Preferred Jobs Feature Activates:
- Veteran-preferred icons to help promote jobs to the Military Community
- Veteran-specific branding and messaging for Veteran preferred jobs
- Veteran Advocacy buttons for candidates to connect with Aliro’s Veteran Advocates
- Military ERG landing page/sign up page
Our Military Affiliation Feature Allows Veterans and Military Spouses to Disclose:
- Branch of service
- Security clearance
- Military pay grade
- Military Occupational Specialty (MOS/AFSC/NEC)
Our Advanced Military Skills Translator:
- Allows Veterans to search for jobs using their MOS/AFSC/NEC codes
- Streamlines the connection between their skills and relevant opportunities in the corporate sector
Aliro Military Advisory Services
Cut through the noise and connect with the best military talent faster.
Aliro’s Military Advisory Service helps organizations build a military hiring and engagement program tailored to specific goals and objectives. The 90-day engagement includes an in-depth assessment across all areas of the business, a delivery phase to gain immediate traction, and concludes with a customized road map for continued success.
We really appreciate the partnership and the technology that Aliro has leveraged to help us match and hire on base military talent amidst the COVID-19 Crisis
The largest healthcare company in the Mid-Atlantic sought to elevate their Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion programs by improving their military community hiring efforts.
We leveraged their existing assets and mapped them into a customized plan of action.
Within six months, they launched a best-in-class military career site, completed a military-speciﬁc branding/marketing overhaul, and co-produced a military-community webinar aimed at helping transitioning service members.
Utilize industry-specific military job boards
Host/participate in military community career fairs
Military Recognition Events
Fellowship & Internship Programs
Veteran & Spouse ERG Programs
Recruiter & Hiring Manager Training
Live and Virtual Hiring Events
Mentorship, Advocacy & Referral Programs
Community & Networking Events
Social Media, Marketing & Brand Recognition